ST. HELIER CAFE - RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT IT! (Ref: )POPULAR LISTING!
Offered for sale in a newly refurbished condition and trading exceptionally well, this well known town cafe, coffee shop and eatery enjoys the following key benefits.
- Very near to town centre and the new banking district
- Highly visible on a busy walk by and drive buy corner location
- Close to extensive and busy pedestrianised areas
- Always busy with strong regular client base
The business already has many corporate contracts in place. There are further opportunities for growth with longer opening hours, and Sunday opening to cope with extra demand from the new under construction finance centre.
Affordable rental of just £26,000 annually plus an annual £1,800 charge for alfresco pavement area.
The premises briefly comprise:
- Ground floor external alfresco seating area for 16 covers, with large awning
- Internal serving and preparation area; first floor fully fitted commercial kitchen
- Second floor office area
The current (almost new) nine year lease can be assigned by lessor consent. Further details on request from the vendors sole agents Lakey Offshore Limited
Price Range: £140,000
Turnover: A shade under £300,000
Profit: Profitable on Strong Turnover
Contact: Eric Smart
Phone: 07797 939 662